Monday, August 31, 2015

New day - New Beginning?

So Tomorrow marks the 1st of Sept. Since today is all eat day and cheat day and food day and
everything else I can think of as an excuse, my resolution is that I will start from tomorrow. New day new show. I aim to lose at least 4 kgs (if not more) by the 30th of Sept. Knowing me I'm scared this isn't all talk !

Anyway come tomorrow the new me has to begin! The aim is to eat healthy and start with light exercises! Walk Walk walk! And kiss all that sugar good bye. I have had sooo many people give me tips on how to reduce and what to eat and what to avoid but I will do it somehow!

My foodie process will be to eat all vegetables and fruits, no sugar and carbonated drinks. NO juices and NO detox stuff. simple me and healthy me. I really do wonder if detox really works, because whenever I've tried it all I have ended up doing is eating more and more. So lets see what tomorrow brings!

#flufflessays #fluffles #fatme #sadfat 

No comments:

Post a Comment